- 4 Nights 5 Days Chitwan wildlife safari
- The colorful culture of Tharu, their lifestyle and tradition
- Encounter with the great one-horned rhino and other animals
- Wilderness walk inside the jungle
- Visit Crocodile Breeding Centre
- Canoe Ride
- Beautiful sunset view from the bank of Rapti River
- Bird Watching- more than 500 species were recorded in Chitwan
- Different species of flora and fauna
- Trip Profile : 4 Nights-5 Days-Chitwan-Safari
- Trip Type : Wildlife & Tour
- Trip Duration : 6 Days
- Trip Route : Kathmandu -Bharatpur - Chitwan National Park
- Trek Accomodation : Hotel and Resort
- Preferred Seasons : March to May and August to February
- Transportation: Flight, Drive
- Age Limit : No limits
Chitwan Wildlife Safari
Nepal is not just rich in Mountains and Cultural Places but also wildlife. Among the many established protected areas, Chitwan National Park is a major destination for people who want to see different species of flora and fauna and enjoy wildlife. Established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. Chitwan National Park is also one of the top destinations for tourism as a whole. Chitwan National Park is also considered to be one of Asia’s best national parks for viewing wildlife.
4 nights 5 days tour in Chitwan includes different activities inside Chitwan and Chitwan National Park. From elephant ride to canoe ride and walking inside the jungle including jeep safari and bird watching, this package includes everything that you should not miss during your stay in Chitwan. Chitwan is the best place for people who love wildlife and enjoy nature.
Chitwan Wildlife Safari offers a wilderness of a rich ecosystem that includes large species of flora and fauna. With just 25 minutes flight from the capital city, you can see the local ethnic groups of the Tharu community observe their lifestyle and see their cultural program. You can also enjoy a beautiful scenario of sunset in the Rapti River.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
See for yourself if all that you have read and watched on the internet, about the tranquil beauty of Nepal and the warm hospitality of Nepalese. After flying through the beautiful view of this trekkers; paradise, you will meet our company representative at the airport. You must have an impatient heart for a breathtaking adventure. Get ready to experience Nepal up close and personal. But first, we will transfer you to your hotel.
If you have an early arrival, you may stroll around the hippest and happening area in Thamel, where you can find restaurants with varieties of cuisine to dine. This first night in the country, you will be staying in Kathmandu.
Fly to Bhadrapur and Drive to Chitwan National Park
|Flying to Bharatpur is about 20 minutes away from Kathmandu. It takes 1 hour to drive from Bharatpur to Chitwan National Park. A short briefing on Jungle Safari – 4 nights / 5 days in Chitwan National Park|
|Village tour to ethnic Tharu community and observe their lifestyle. Visit the National Parks Visitor’s center and learn more about the history of National Park and its wildlife.|
|Dinner and Tharu cultural program in the evening along with your participation at the end.|
|Canoe Ride another great experience and opportunity to see Marsh Mugger crocodile and Gharials along with different species of bird watching.|
|After lunch: involve in activities with rescued retired elephants, a great initiative to discourage elephant back riding.|
|Visit Elephant Home: A shelter for retired elephants and free time|
|Jeep Safari to explore the jungle. Go deep to see different species of flora and fauna. If you are lucky you can also encounter the legendary Royal Bengal Tiger.|
|Sunset view in the evening and Dinner|
|Jungle walk and bird watching inside Chitwan National Park. More the 500 species of birds are found here. With the help of the nature guide, you can identify the birds and capture the moment by clicking pictures.|
|After lunch explore the nature around the Sauraha area.|
|Special dinner near the bank of Rapti river|
Fly back to Kathmandu
After the completion of our 4 nights 5 days tour, you will drive fly back to Kathmandu.
Once you reach Kathmandu you will check-in at a nice hotel around the Thamel area. In the evening you can stroll around for souvenir shopping, drinks, and dinner. Walking around Thamel and nearby areas for shopping and self-exploring the narrow streets of this tourist hub is a good idea to spend your evening in Kathmandu.
We will drop you to the airport according to your flight schedule. Tiger Encounter hopes to take you to another exciting wildlife safari in Nepal soon.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis on BB plan
- Flight from Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu for member & guide
- 4 nights 5 days accommodation in Chitwan (4-star category hotel)
- Full board veg/non-veg. basis accommodation entire the Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lunch, dinner, and breakfast
- All entrance and National Park fees included
- All activities as mentioned itinerary are included
- All ground transport inside the national park
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in typical Nepali food and cultural program
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, etc.
- Beverages, alcoholic drinks, mineral water, during the tour.
- All food and beverages are other than on the itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Description of the Location
The first national park of Nepal, Chitwan National Park covers an area of 952.63 sq km and covers the districts of Nawalpur, Parsa, Chitwan, and Makwanpur. Its altitude ranges from 100m to 815m. Narayani-Rapti River is a natural boundary in north and west of the park whereas Parsa Wildlife reserve lies in the east part of the park and India’s Valmiki National Park is in South.
To reach Chitwan National Park, you can go either by Vehicle for 5 to 6 hours to the South of Kathmandu or by air to Bharatpur Airport for 25 minutes followed by half an hour drive to the national park.
Just Fill and Book
This is a pre-booking form for the lead traveler. We would send you the actual booking form after the confirmation
Frequently asked questions
- What animals are in Chitwan National Park?Chitwan has 68 different species of mammals, including rhinos, tigers, deer, monkeys, elephants, leopards, sloth bears, wild boars and hyenas.
- Where is Chitwan National Park located?Chitwan National Park is located in the Inner Terai subtropical lowlands of southern central Nepal, in the districts of Nawalpur, Parsa, Chitwan and Makwanpur.
- What is Chitwan National Park famous for?The Chitwan National Park famous for One-horned Rhinos, Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Monkeys, Wild Boar and up to 544 species of birds.
- How many Rhinos are in Chitwan National Park?There are 600 Rhinos in Chitwan National Park - Nepal
- Are there tigers in Chitwan National Park?The number of tigers in Chitwan National Park, home to the largest number of wild tigers in the country, also increased from 91 (71-147) in 2009 to 120 (98-139).
- How many tigers are there in Nepal?There are now estimated 235 tigers in Nepal as of September 2018, nearly doubling the baseline of around 121 tigers in 2009.
What your client say about us.
Thank you Tiger Encounter team for another great experience in beautiful Nepal. We had amazing memories in Mt. Everest & Chitwan! We did wildlife safari, jeep safari, bird watching, village tour & cultural program. You are super professional, knowledgeable. Strongly recommend.
“Fantastic from beginning to end”Samuel Olusola,USA
We went on a wildlife safari tour operated by Tiger Encounter last May 2019. It was a great experience for the whole family our kids were very excited to see animals out in the wild.
“Best way to experience Nepalese wildlife”D'cruz Shabri,India
Walking along with the wild that shelters varieties of birds and animals felt amazing. Very organized and fun wildlife tour.
“Came close to the nature during the wilderness walk”Jyoti- T,India
Tiger Encounter made our tiger encounter possible. On tiger tracking day two we saw the beautiful beast come out to drink it has an incredible experience. Waiting for almost two days on the blazing heat of May was really worth it!!
“Can’t believe I actually watched them be”Alfonso Leslie,UK
Similar Locations We Service
Tiger Encounter in Bardia National Park
Come across the magnificent Royal Bengal Tigers, and watch them live their untamed lives. Experience this immense quest in the wilderness of the most undisturbed protected area in Nepal.
- 07 Days
- 06 Nights
Wildlife Safari in Nepal
Discover the wilderness of Nepal while promoting innovative conservation strategies.
- 9 Days
- 8 Nights
Tiger Encounter in Chitwan National Park
Explore the wilderness of Chitwan National Park to visit Royal Bengal Tigers, one horned rhinos and many other animals and birds in their natural residence.
- 07 Days
- 06 Nights